South Tyrol is the ideal destination for all golf lovers! In the southern part of the region there is a Mediterranean climate and already in February the golf courses in Appiano/Eppan and Lana welcome their guests with their lush green meadows. Playing golf in spring is a very special experience, especially if you play among the delicate pink and white flowers of apple blossom.
The variety of golf courses in South Tyrol will surely make your holiday unforgettable. At the Passo di Costalunga/Karerpass and at Monte San Pietro/Petersberg in Val d'Ega/Eggental, for example, you can play in a breathtaking mountain setting, while in Appiano/Eppan you can play golf in the outdoor area of a castle, surrounded by apple trees. In Lana you will find a charming golf course with a Mediterranean flair, while in Alta Badia you can hit the golf ball through the wonderful rocky Dolomite peaks. The golf course in San Vigilio Siusi/St. Vigilius Seiser Alm is one of the 10 most popular golf courses in Europe.
Golf for everyone
Thanks to its favourable location, South Tyrol is also ideal for playing golf in summer. In fact, some courses are more than 1,000 metres high and offer some refreshment on hot summer days.
In addition to 18-hole and 9-hole courses, South Tyrol also has training courses with driving range, chipping areas and putting greens.
At various golf tournaments in the region you can compete with beginners and professional golfers from all over the world.
Moreover, many hotels in South Tyrol make special offers for golfers, such as discounts with the "Golfcard South Tyrol".
Here you can find all golf courses in South Tyrol:
- Carezza Golf Club, Val d’Ega/Eggental
- Golf Club Lana "Gutshof Brandis“, Lana
- Mirabell Golf Club, Valdaora/Olang, Val Pusteria/Pustertal
- Petersberg Golf Club, Val d’Ega/Eggental
- Golf Club Val Pusteria, Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, sport zone Reiperting-Riscone/Reischach
- Golf Club Castello Freudenstein, Appiano/Eppan
- Golf Club Appiano, Appiano/Eppan
- Golf Course San Vigilio, Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
- Golf Club Tranrüs – Corvara, Alta Badia
- Golf course in Quellenhof, Sorgente/Quellenhof, Val Passiria/Passeiertal
- Golf course in San Martino/St. Martin, Val Passiria/Passeiertal